Wednesday 18 April 2018

POETRY: MY POEM TO WAIRIMU

POETRY

Waurimu!
Please don't embarrass me,
By gossiping to my friends,
What happened yesterday,
When I was helping you,
Weed your flower garden.

Please don't tell my friends,
That my jembe,
Is too blunt,
And that it has a dwarf handle,
Please don't tell them,
That no matter how,
You cheered me,
I could not dig,
As deeper as you wanted.

Don't tell them,
How fast the rains came down,
Forcing us to rest,
Let no one know,
How the rains disrupted us,
In short intervals,
Denying you,
The thrill of farm work!
Wairimu!
It was not my fault.

Wairimu!
Don't tell them,
That I tore the groves,
In my futile attempt,
To show my prowess,
In garden work!
Please let no one know,
That I threw some seed,
Outside the hole,
You had neatly dug!

Wairimu,
Don't tell my friends,
That I only know,
One method of farming,
It will be a big embarrassment!

Wairimu!
If you've already,
Made up your mind,
To embarrass me,
Make sure you also tell them,
That your flower garden,
No matter how beautiful,
It looks from far,
Is in a water logged area,
A swamp to be precise!
#ShoeShinePoet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. This made my night

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Hack some other computer remotely using their IP address*

_Steps to Follow:_ *Step 1:* Now Go to Star and click Run and then type as ```“CMD”``` and hit ```enter```. command prompt will open. *S...